CO-FINANCING UP TO 250,000 DKK
The 8 million DKK investment of Central Denmark Region is a unique opportunity for Central Denmark Region researchers to establish contacts with the Chinese knowledge base and for Central Denmark Region companies to gain access to state-of-the-art knowledge and development support from Danish and Chinese researchers and to establish business contacts in the Shanghai Province. Each development project within the 3 main themes can apply for up to 250,000 DKK as co-financing for the involvement of researchers in the project maturation. Application for co-financing must be filed by a Central Denmark Region based public knowledge institution involved in the development project and may not exceed 50% of costs for project maturation.
CO-FINANCING IS GRANTED IF
• a case is identified for which the partners needs further investigation to get closer to defining a specific project
• the remaining funding is present
• the project has a novelty value and has not previously been tested in a Danish-Chinese context
• the project has a strong business promotion perspective and can lead to market maturation of new products, processes or services or otherwise create business value for Central Denmark Region
• both public and private actors have an interest in the project maturation
• both the Danish and Chinese parties have an interest in the project maturation - the Chinese party may participate in the project maturation process.